Monday, May 7, 2012

"Barbie" caviar mani, manis of the week and extras!!!

My "barbie " caviar mani 
colors: zoya jolene (hot pink) & OPI pink friday w/ caviar microbeads



Well happy monday to you! 
How did you guy's week/ weekend go?! Mines went pretty good, the highlight of mines was my celebration (really didn't celebrate it ) of cinco de mayo by taking patron shots lol and seeing the avengers (GREAT movie btw) with my boyfriend... yeah so pretty much didn't do anything extravagant.
 Lately I've been discovering and practicing on my nail art skills, I can say that I like the results of them but I can get better


my 1st attempt at dry water marbling


half moon nautical mani


So remember the last post (don't know look back) I had with the poll on should I do a tutorial on a nail art,   my ombre shorts or both? well you guys voted and the winner is.....BOTH!! 
 so PLEASE stay tuned for both tutorials and I'll be doing them on video; my youtube channel debut lol

well Im off to officially start my day

love ya
Ebony
xoxo




Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. You did really well with the water marbling. I really liked the caviar Mani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I really liked doing the dry marbling i was scared of how it would turn out though

      Delete