Monday, April 30, 2012

Random stuff!

Hey loves!

Well what do know, its been one month since I started this blog! Man time does flies by!

I just want to thank everyone that have taken the time out to check my blog out and shown me their support! It really means a lot to me.


When I started this, in all honesty I was scared because I didn't think that anyone would've taken the time out to read on what I had to say (due to my first blog failure =[ )and also theres sooooo many beauty fashion and nail blogs out there so why would someone look at mines. But... I put all my doubts, fears and certain peoples thoughts aside and did what I wanted to do, and that was to create a blog of something that I love, nail polish, make-up, fashion and music... basically me!!!

I got a LONG way to go but I feel that in the long run this will blow up.

I have sooo many ideas and stuff that I want to share with you guys you don't even know lol!  But one thing I DO KNOW is that I need some feedback on the things I post up and/or suggestions you would like me to do. So please leave a comment, Facebook, twitter or E-mail me.

To start off with the whole feedback thing I've created this poll on what you like to see on the next post



These are the ombre shorts that I'm talking about


so let me know!
xoxo
Ebony 


Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment