Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer Ombre Nails!

Read More after the jump!!

Hello Loves 
I hoped everyone had a amazing memorial day weekend!

So essie released their summer collection this month and as a "essie girl" I had to get my hands on this.
The 2 colors that stood out to me the most in this collection was bikini so teeny and off the shoulder. (I'm still am thinking about getting mojito madness just because I need another shade of green in my polish stash and I love mojitos lol.)
I'm still on my Ombre phase so I decided to give myself an ombre mani with these 2 colors and top it off with some glitter, I used Revlon stunning and dabbed a little O.P.I save me.

So what do you think of this mani?

Till next time
Ebony
xoxo
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment