Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Get Nailed!: My nail polish obsession q&a




As some of you know or may not know that I have a nail polish obsession!  I know some of you guys wonder why I have so many bottles or post my nail art up and my answer to that is because I LOVE IT!! It's my passion, Its something I love to do.  

Over the time I been asked a lot of questions about my nails and also someone from youtube tagged me a q&a nail question, so I'm going to be answering all of those questions starting now lol



Q: Why are you obsessed about your nails?
A: We all have an obsession about something mines happen to be doing my nails. I like how it makes me look and I can also express my creative side.


Q: Can you remember that name and brand of the first  nail polish you owned?
A: Well the brand and color that made me begin my collection is essie turquoise and caicos. I still own it and is one of my favorite colors to this day


Q: What's your favorite nail polish company?
A: Essie! I am an essie girl! I also like OPI, china glaze and beginning to like Zoya



Q: Glitter or no glitter?

A: I love glitter! Sometimes its a pain to get off but I love how it makes your nails look



Q: OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?

A: All of them are great brands that I love



Q: When do you change your nail polish?

A: Haha like every 2-3 days. I get bored with a color very fast and also I don't like when I start to see chips and cracks on my nails


Q: What's your favorite color on your nails?


A: Pinks, Pastels and dark colors, I like how they make my nails look and they are the colors I get the most compliments on.



Q: Darks or Brights?
A: Darks for the fall/winter time and Brights for the spring/summer time but every now and then I will pop up with a black mani in the summer and a bright neon pink in the winter!

Q: What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
A: Its an ombre nail that fades from yellow to white that i tried a few days ago AND that I'm going to be posting a tutorial on next so be on the look out for that!!!



Q: Matte Nails--In or Out?

A: OUT! I hate the matte look! I want my nails to be shiny and glossy not plain and dull. For me I'm not into these nail trends like the crackle, matte and etc. I like to be original and start my own trend


Q. French Manicure?
A: French mani's are boring to me


Q: Favorite Winter Color?
A: greys and black

Hope that answer you guy's questions :) 

P.S if you have any other questions you will like to ask me leave a comment below or contact me through Facebook  Twitter or my Email


oh yes the comment selection is now enable for all visitors!! So please leave me a comment down below

Love ya xoxo
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comment:

  1. I love glitter!!! I like french manicure's but with a twist. I like to make them, um??? different! I know what you mean by changing the color every 2 days!

    ReplyDelete