Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Simple Chic Nails: Gold Glitter Ombre Nails


I need to get out of this whole "ombre" phase 
but this mani to me just screams out classy, simple and chic!
I wanted to do something that wasn't to drastic and that can look good on anything.
I used 3 different gold polishes to create this look
Milani jewel fx  gold
Julep Oscar
China Glaze blonde bombshell

As always leave your comments, email, twitter, facebook me if you have any questions, concerns or request and follow me on instagram! All the links are located are on the top right hand corner =]

DON'T forget to subscribe to me via Google connect and/or email! links are @ top left hand corner!

Till next time
Ebony 
xoxo



Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment