Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My summer must haves / whats been going on!


Hey loves! 
Long time no speak! These past 2 weeks has been the most busiest for me yet but I will share with you whats been going on with me but for now I want to share with you my must haves for summer! YES! summer is finally here! Click the read more button below to find out what I have been obsessed with and some new things I found and fell in love with!
Also you can click on the names of the products to get more details and prices.



 Bright nail colors!


Summer is all about bright colors and fun so you have to have a fun bright mani to match with that
Clear, clean, bright moisturized skin

Well this isnt a "summer tradition" for me I been doing this for the longest.  In the summer your going to sweat more so you have to keep that face of yours clean! In my opinion a clean clear face just makes your skin looks brighter and more healther. Oh yes, dont forget to moisturize! When your shopping for a facial clensing product make sure the ingredients are organic and have no harsh chemicals like alcohol and mineral oil. My favorite cleansing products and moistuizers are neutrogena naturals and lush products
Bronzers!
Oh how I LOVE bronzers!!!! I love the way it makes my skin glow especially when I'm in the sun. The sephora Illuminating bronzing oil is the BEST I'm not joking! I use this more than I use lotion, it keeps my skin hydrated and it brings that glow that I cant find in any product! I bought a back up I love it so much and its a limited edition, so if you can get it, its worth the $14


Makeup & primers
For summer I don't like to wear foundation because how hot it gets especially here in Florida, I just use a concealer to eliminate my blemishes and dark spots. I like the smashbox primer because it controls the oil on my face and it also have uva/uvb protection. Now everyone who knows and follows me know that I love UD's naked palette, this is my holy grail of eye shadows, I use it everyday. I really like the maybelline 24hr eyeshadow b/c I dont need a primer, I just put it on my eyes and go and it last all day! Another thing I just discovered is the wet & wild trio eyeshadow palette, its very pigmented, the colors last all day and they work just as good as the M.A.C eye shadows for more than 1/2 the price
Lip Stains, butters, balms & glosses!
These are my go-to products! I love having lip gloss, butters and balms with me wherever I go. Another thing I discovered are the revlon colorstay lip butters, these will make ur lips look so pretty and also hydrates and make them soft. I LOVE lipstains! to me they're better than lipsticks because they last for hours and you can just apply your favorite lip gloss or balm on top.

Color & studded cut-off shorts!

Let me tell you that I had turned my house into a clothing factory for making these shorts!! But I LOVE them.  These are just a few that I made but I love the outcome of these and not to mention the compliments I receive. These are defiantly a summer must have. To learn how to make these shorts click here so you can have your own pair to rock this summer
So these are just a few of my favorite must have items for summer! I hope some of this info was helpful for you and if you have any questions about anything I mentioned on here please feel free to leave a comment down below, e-mail, twitter or facebook me.
I wont be making new post as I use to because I have a new job that requires me to work nights (and sleep for most of the day) but I wont abandon you guys lol Just be patient with me

Till next time
Ebony 
xoxo


Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment