Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The "perfect" royal blue



Colors: (Blue) Essie - Mesmerized & (Multi-glitter) Nicole by O.P.I - Birthday in the s-kylie


So I recently went to ulta to find another color to add to my "massive" nail polish collection and this color (essie) caught my eye right away. I think its the "perfect" royal blue that fits so perfectly for spring. I also added a pop of glitter to give it a little more glam.

What Are your thoughts about this color? Have you ran into any royal blues, or just any blue nail polish that you like and want to share? 
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment