Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Friday!! New music: Nicki Minaj - Champion and Chris Brown - Sweet Love

T.G.I.F!!!

Happy friday everyone! I love friday's for some reason! (I mean who don't love them?!)

Well maybe some of you heard or not but Nicki Minaj album Pink Friday: Romans Revenge have got leaked a few days ago (really no surprise there). I'm not really excited about this album or Nicki in general (I'm not bashing her) because of what she has been giving the public lately, basically to me she isn't the same person I feel in love with back in her mixtape days.

One of the songs on the album, Champion ft Nas, Drake and Young Jeezy had caught my ears.
Listen below



Well Chris Brown released his new seductive single Sweet Love off his new album Fortune thats scheduled to be released May 4th  

listen below




Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

No comments:

Post a Comment